CEO: Hospitals should be 'like the Maytag repair man'
Philip Betbeze, for HealthLeaders Media, April 1, 2013
NCH Healthcare System CEO Allen Weiss, MD, is convinced that his health system's future lies in finding ways to keep his beds empty. One path to that goal is through collaboration with commercial payers.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts