CEO: Hospitals should be 'like the Maytag repair man'
Philip Betbeze, for HealthLeaders Media, April 1, 2013
NCH Healthcare System CEO Allen Weiss, MD, is convinced that his health system's future lies in finding ways to keep his beds empty. One path to that goal is through collaboration with commercial payers.
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse