Toward a tricorder future
Scott Mace, for HealthLeaders Media, May 1, 2013
While the healthcare industry acquires bits and pieces of the functions of Dr. Leonard McCoy's Star Trek tricorder, a $10 million bet says it will arrive by April 2015.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers