Doctors, congressmen call for end to fee-for-service
Former Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist, MD, a Republican and heart surgeon from Tennessee, is leading a coalition of physicians who are calling for the federal government to phase out the fee-for-service payment model within the next decade.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts