DOJ and HHS announce record-breaking recoveries from fight against fraud
For every dollar spent on healthcare-related fraud and abuse investigations in the past three years, the government recovered $7.90, according to an announcement by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'