DOJ and HHS announce record-breaking recoveries from fight against fraud
For every dollar spent on healthcare-related fraud and abuse investigations in the past three years, the government recovered $7.90, according to an announcement by U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder and HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- 2015 HIX Premium Hikes May Top 7%