SGIM calls for end to fee-for-service
Fee-for-service medicine is a financially unsustainable payment model that should be phased out by the end of the decade, a study commissioned by the Society for General Internal Medicine (SGIM) recommends.
- Hospital Compare Adds Infection, Stroke, Readmissions Data
- 3 Favorite Nursing Trends of 2013
- ICD-10: Minimizing the Financial Hit
- How One Provider is Saving Millions on Imaging Equipment
- HIT in 2014: Portal Perils and Half-Built Houses
- SLIDESHOW: HL20 — 20 People Who Are Making a Difference in Healthcare - 2013
- Intelligence Report: Cost-Containment Expertise
- State Health Disparities Trace Medicaid Expansion
- Healthcare Unions Eye Gains in 2014
- Q&A: Banner CEO on 'Getting the Cost Out'