Physician group uses new strategies to improve revenue
A private, nonprofit hospital physician group located in the Southern United States recently sought help from Nancy Ruff, director of health advisory services, and her colleagues at CTG Health Solutions, a consulting company in Dallas. With more than 300 multispecialty providers, the group is an integral part of one of the nation's leading academic medical centers, offering the latest innovations in medical, surgical, and diagnostic techniques.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus