Kaizen method helps multispecialty practice improve numbers in a big way
One of the nation's biggest multispecialty practice management companies is finding that the kaizen method of continuous quality improvement can create greater efficiencies and enhance revenue at just the time when those factors are most in demand. The management method could be one of the solutions for the challenges posed by today's rapidly changing healthcare business.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers