Kaizen method helps multispecialty practice improve numbers in a big way
One of the nation's biggest multispecialty practice management companies is finding that the kaizen method of continuous quality improvement can create greater efficiencies and enhance revenue at just the time when those factors are most in demand. The management method could be one of the solutions for the challenges posed by today's rapidly changing healthcare business.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts