Compensation on rise, but more focus on quality for physicians
Primary care physicians reported $180,000 in median first-year guaranteed compensation, up from $175,000 in 2011, according to the MGMA's Physician Placement Starting Salary Survey: 2013 Report Based on 2012 Data.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives