Medical school enrollment forecast tempered by residency concerns
Despite a rosy enrollment forecast, 40% of medical school deans surveyed have expressed "major concern" that the number of available residency training positions will fall short, says the Association of American Medical Schools.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Two-Midnights Rule Spells Grim Financial Forecast for Hospitals
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Researchers Link ICD-10 Shift to Financial Losses
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'