Preventing readmissions: Not always about the bottom line
Rene Letourneau, for HealthLeaders Media, August 1, 2013
Despite valid financial concerns, hospital executives are expressing a growing desire to avoid readmissions for the sake of good patient care?because it's the right thing to do.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus