Don't count on another deadline extension, CMS warns
For years now, physicians have put off their ICD-10 transition plans because CMS extended the deadlines repeatedly. But now CMS is warning that you shouldn't count on that happening again. October 1, 2014, is a firm deadline, the agency says.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Open Payments Site Launches to User Complaints