ACOs, exchanges still leave many with questions about reimbursement, billing
Physicians across the country are still in a state of limbo regarding billing and reimbursement under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) because hospitals and other health organizations have not yet made crucial moves, says Taylor Moorehead, a partner in billing operations with healthcare billing consultants Zotec Partners and also their corporate compliance officer.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Antibiotic Overuse a 'Huge Threat' to Patient Safety, Says CDC
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- CHS Hacked, 4.5M Patient Records Compromised