Exchanges will look for ways to lower costs
Health exchanges, and exactly how they are formulated, will have significant effects on physician practices, says Linda Tiano, JD, a partner with the law firm of Epstein Becker & Green in Washington, D.C.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations