Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, August 2013
With so many challenges and changes coming at physician practices now, it can be hard to know where to focus your attention. Healthcare reform is reshaping the entire way you will provide healthcare and be paid for it, but one of the most fundamental changes involves how you code.
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Chronic Disease Care Costs Get Bipartisan Attention
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- Mayo Tops U.S. News Best Hospitals Rankings
- CareFirst Announces PCMH Program Results
- Hospitals Seeking to Understand PPACA Impact Turn to Data
- The case for concierge medicine
- Telemedicine Providers Welcome AMA Guidelines
- HSAs: What About the Fees?