Advocate for physician-led ACOs shares secret of success
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, September 1, 2013
The former president of Advocate Physician Partners says it's a slow process to get newly hired physicians smoothly cobbled into an accountable care organization. But "culture is the main determinant" of an ACO's success.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- Safety Net Executives Renew Call to Preserve DSH Payments