Advocate for physician-led ACOs shares secret of success
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, September 1, 2013
The former president of Advocate Physician Partners says it's a slow process to get newly hired physicians smoothly cobbled into an accountable care organization. But "culture is the main determinant" of an ACO's success.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Transforming Cancer Care
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US