Advocate for physician-led ACOs shares secret of success
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, September 1, 2013
The former president of Advocate Physician Partners says it's a slow process to get newly hired physicians smoothly cobbled into an accountable care organization. But "culture is the main determinant" of an ACO's success.
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives