Q&A: Ardis Dee Hoven, new AMA president, outlines road map
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, September 1, 2013
From reimbursement challenges to figuring out what makes some physician practices great, the American Medical Association's new president, Ardis Dee Hoven, MD, vows "significant change" for doctors in the year ahead.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'