National transparency program could change revenue in your practice
The Physician Payment Sunshine Act, also known as the National Physician Payment Transparency Program and the Open Payments Program (OPP), is another part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) that has physicians wondering just how it will affect their revenue and managed care reimbursement. The good news is that it does not have to produce an adverse financial impact on your practice, though you may have to change some of your outside activities to keep the program from complicating how you provide care.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal