National transparency program could change revenue in your practice
The Physician Payment Sunshine Act, also known as the National Physician Payment Transparency Program and the Open Payments Program (OPP), is another part of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) that has physicians wondering just how it will affect their revenue and managed care reimbursement. The good news is that it does not have to produce an adverse financial impact on your practice, though you may have to change some of your outside activities to keep the program from complicating how you provide care.
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- 4 Crucial Tactics for Reining in Healthcare Cost
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- How, and Why, to Recruit Male Nurses
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'