Prepare now for coordinated, cost-effective care
One of the biggest challenges facing organizations is building processes that overcome the current fragmentation of patient care—which currently leads to gaps in care, including poor quality and cost outcomes, says Jordan Battani, a principal researcher with CSC, a technology consulting company based in Falls Church, Va., and managing director of CSC’s Global Institute for Emerging Healthcare Practices.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'