Tenet to acquire Vanguard in surprise $4.3B deal
The deal, when it closes, will give Tenet a footprint in 30 markets across 16 states. Charlie Martin, Vanguard's founder, chairman and CEO, will join Tenet's board of directors, and Keith Pitts, Vanguard's vice chairman, will serve Tenet as vice chairman.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Report: Enrollees still face account problems on Healthcare.gov
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US