Nine Pioneer ACOs to leave program
Margaret Dick Tocknell, for HealthLeaders Media, October 1, 2013
Seven of the nine participants in CMS's pilot program for accountable care organizations are applying to transition to the Medicare Shared Savings Program, while two are abandoning the program completely.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs