Legislators pressing for repeal of SGR, more sensible replacement
The sustainable growth rate formula (SGR) creates a crisis every year as physicians face huge reductions in reimbursement unless Congress scrambles to create a temporary fix. Now, though, there is hope for a long-term solution.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers