'Objectionable conditions' persist at drug compounding facilities
Problems discovered in federal inspections of compounding facilities include "inappropriate or inadequate, or both, clothing for sterile processing… insufficient microbiological testing, and other practices that create risk of contamination," says the GAO.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Slideshow: Healthcare Leaders Discuss Population Health Management