'Objectionable conditions' persist at drug compounding facilities
Problems discovered in federal inspections of compounding facilities include "inappropriate or inadequate, or both, clothing for sterile processing… insufficient microbiological testing, and other practices that create risk of contamination," says the GAO.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions