Toxic docs require management finesse
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, November 1, 2013
Healthcare organizations are working to both discipline and reform physicians who display disruptive behavior. The process requires leaders to strike a tricky balance between "managing disruptive behavior" and "caring for and protecting the victims," says one expert.
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- The Trouble with Hospital Price Transparency
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay