Physicians brace for drug, device 'transparency'
Joe Cantlupe, for HealthLeaders Media, November 1, 2013
Physician groups are alerting members to be prepared to respond to public disclosures as pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers begin tracking and reporting their financial interactions with physicians.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- AHRQ: Surgical Admissions Bring 48% of Hospital Revenue
- HIMSS: Software Bugs, Shifting Alliances Unsettling for CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- Hospitals Adapting Amid Continued Drug Shortages
- Steep Drop Seen in Medically Unnecessary C-Sections