Do physicians on treadmills diagnose with greater accuracy?
Cheryl Clark, for HealthLeaders Media, November 1, 2013
"All businesses with sedentary workers should allow employees to use" treadmill desks, says a former Mayo Clinic CEO and enthusiastic advocate for walking while working. Healthcare providers are no exception.
- As Medicare Advantage Cuts Loom, Disagreement Over Program's Stability
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Centralizing the Revenue Cycle Protects the Bottom Line
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- CA Fines 8 Hospitals for Medical Errors
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Doctors Feel Pressure to Accept Risk-based Reimbursement
- Surgical Checklists Unused in 10% of Hospitals, CMS Data Shows
- Employers Weigh Risks, Benefits of Private Exchanges
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files