Do physicians on treadmills diagnose with greater accuracy?
Cheryl Clark, for HealthLeaders Media, November 1, 2013
"All businesses with sedentary workers should allow employees to use" treadmill desks, says a former Mayo Clinic CEO and enthusiastic advocate for walking while working. Healthcare providers are no exception.
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Physicians Take SGR Repeal Message to Washington
- Size Matters in Antibiotic Overuse
- CDC Warns of Antibiotic Overuse in Hospitals
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers