Tax advantages and risks should be major issue when selling a practice
Selling your practice is a major decision with revenue and tax implications that can affect you far into retirement. More physician practices are being approached with buy offers as accountable care organizations (ACO) form across the nation, so it is important to know the key issues beforehand.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers