CMS might pay for telehealth, chronic care without visit
It might be a move in the right direction, or it could be a significant change in how the physician fee schedule encourages certain types of care-we won't know until later-but right now it's encouraging that CMS is considering paying primary care physicians for chronic care management services without an in-person visit, and also for telehealth services.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers