Maximize revenue with attention to detail
Even with all the changes in healthcare that seem to be out of your control and squeeze your revenue stream tighter every day, there still are ways to improve your bottom line, says Dixon Davis, vice president of AAPC in Salt Lake City, which provides training and credentialing in medical coding.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Payer Calls for More Primary Care Docs, Team Care
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- These Algorithms Reduce Readmissions
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Open Payments Site Launches to User Complaints