Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, November 2013
Selling your practice is a major decision with revenue and tax implications that can affect you far into retirement. More physician practices are being approached with buy offers as accountable care organizations (ACO) form across the nation, so it is important to know the key issues beforehand.
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- CEO Exchange: Preparing for Population Health
- Narrow Networks Cut Costs, Not Quality, Economists Say
- Insurers see cost hikes in Partners HealthCare (MA) mergers
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?