You should have a 2.4% income increase coming your way
Physicians across all organization types can expect to see median salary increases of 2.4% for 2014, on par with increases last year, according to results from the 2013 Physician Compensation Survey released recently by the Hay Group, a global consulting firm. Physicians in group-based practices can expect to see larger pay increases (3.7%) than those in hospital-based settings (2.2%).
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion