You should have a 2.4% income increase coming your way
Physicians across all organization types can expect to see median salary increases of 2.4% for 2014, on par with increases last year, according to results from the 2013 Physician Compensation Survey released recently by the Hay Group, a global consulting firm. Physicians in group-based practices can expect to see larger pay increases (3.7%) than those in hospital-based settings (2.2%).
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts