Your next big decision: Join the exchange programs?
As the federal government continues to struggle with the launch of insurance exchanges under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), physicians are wondering more than ever if they want to be involved in what, so far, seems to be a system with an uncertain future. Deciding to participate in the insurance programs offered through the exchanges is an important decision, and one that should be made only after assessing your own practice goals as well as the state of the exchanges.
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Providers Prep for New Payment Models as Population Health Grows
- 3 Ways to Rev Employee Development Programs
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Aligning Executive Compensation with Provider Mission
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Nurse Ethics Comes to a Head at Guantanamo Bay
- In Lakeport, CA, a Population Health Laboratory is Born
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health