Your next big decision: Join the exchange programs?
As the federal government continues to struggle with the launch of insurance exchanges under the Affordable Care Act (ACA), physicians are wondering more than ever if they want to be involved in what, so far, seems to be a system with an uncertain future. Deciding to participate in the insurance programs offered through the exchanges is an important decision, and one that should be made only after assessing your own practice goals as well as the state of the exchanges.
- CVS Ramps Up Retail Clinics with Provider Affiliations
- 4 Tectonic Shifts Shaking Up Healthcare
- As States Regulate Provider Competition, Common Threads Emerge
- Medical Errors Third Leading Cause of Death, Senators Told
- Contradictory Obamacare Rulings Issued by Appellate Courts
- As HIPAA Breaches Accelerate, Tools Lag
- Roundtable: Life After a Healthcare Organization Acquisition
- Study Puts Spotlight on Preventing Fall-Related Injuries
- Wanted: Nurse PhDs
- Recruiting Retired Clinicians