Will you be dropped from your managed care networks?
Insurers are dropping thousands of physicians from their managed care networks in response to growing pressures from the Affordable Care Act (ACA), leaving many doctors to wonder what plans they will still participate in for 2014 and beyond. But that's not all. If the insurer lets you stay, reimbursement rates may be cut so much that you will wonder whether being dropped was the better outcome.
- CMS Mulls Income-Adjusting MA Stars
- Providers Prep for New Payment Models as Population Health Grows
- 3 Ways to Rev Employee Development Programs
- Transforming Decision Support and Reporting
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Aligning Executive Compensation with Provider Mission
- Nurse Ethics Comes to a Head at Guantanamo Bay
- In Lakeport, CA, a Population Health Laboratory is Born
- 6 Not-So-Good Reasons for Avoiding Population Health