Will you be dropped from your managed care networks?
Insurers are dropping thousands of physicians from their managed care networks in response to growing pressures from the Affordable Care Act (ACA), leaving many doctors to wonder what plans they will still participate in for 2014 and beyond. But that's not all. If the insurer lets you stay, reimbursement rates may be cut so much that you will wonder whether being dropped was the better outcome.
- The Secret to Physician Engagement? It's Not Better Pay
- Two-Midnight Rule Must be Fixed or Replaced, Say Providers
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- AHIP: Enormity of HIX Challenges Sinks In
- Don't Underestimate Emotional Intelligence
- 4 Reasons PCMH Principles Aren't Going Away
- Yale New Haven Health Partners with Tenet Healthcare in CT
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Care Coordination Tough to Define, Measure
- SCOTUS Review of NC Board Case 'A Very Big Deal' to Providers