Will you be dropped from your managed care networks?
Insurers are dropping thousands of physicians from their managed care networks in response to growing pressures from the Affordable Care Act (ACA), leaving many doctors to wonder what plans they will still participate in for 2014 and beyond. But that's not all. If the insurer lets you stay, reimbursement rates may be cut so much that you will wonder whether being dropped was the better outcome.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers