MGMA calls on Sebelius to do end-to-end testing for ICD-10
Physicians are increasingly worried that the implementation of ICD-10 will come off as smoothly as the launch of the HealthCare.gov website. To avoid that breakdown, the MGMA is strongly urging HHS to undertake full end-to-end testing with physician practices as soon as possible.
- 5 Hot Healthcare Ideas from SXSW
- Hospital CEO Turnover Hits Record High
- Why Is Healthcare Price Transparency So Hard?
- EHR Spending Continues, But Jury Still Out on ROI
- 4 Marketing Tactics for Hospitals on Instagram
- Hospital Groups Strike Back at Hospital Rating Systems
- Care Coordination a Cost-Cutting Quality Driver
- Adverse Events from Insulin Prescribing 'An Epidemic'
- Lahey Health Reexamines the Appropriate Care Model
- Payers Detail Strategies That Drive Consumer Satisfaction