MGMA calls on Sebelius to do end-to-end testing for ICD-10
Physicians are increasingly worried that the implementation of ICD-10 will come off as smoothly as the launch of the HealthCare.gov website. To avoid that breakdown, the MGMA is strongly urging HHS to undertake full end-to-end testing with physician practices as soon as possible.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- CMS Confirms ICD-10 Deadline
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts
- Premium Subsidy Fight Creating Uncertainty for Hospitals, Health Plans
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts