MGMA calls on Sebelius to do end-to-end testing for ICD-10
Physicians are increasingly worried that the implementation of ICD-10 will come off as smoothly as the launch of the HealthCare.gov website. To avoid that breakdown, the MGMA is strongly urging HHS to undertake full end-to-end testing with physician practices as soon as possible.
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- PCI: Concerns Mount About Appropriateness
- Transforming Cancer Care
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations