Managed Care Contracting & Reimbursement Advisor, June 2014
With the U.S. Congress deciding recently to delay scheduled cuts in physician payments under the sustainable growth rate (SGR) and at the same time delaying the implementation of ICD-10, providers face the challenge of planning for huge changes without knowing when they will come.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening