Add a communication policy to stamp out gossip
It starts with an off-the-cuff remark, and the next thing you know, gossip is spreading like wildfire at your practice. And just as you wouldn't wait for a fire before putting up a smoke detector, you shouldn't wait for gossip to take root before you write a communication policy.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers
- 16 Medicare Advantage Plans Earn 5-Star Ratings
- The Drug Price Reform Debate
- Ebola: A Call for Designated Hospitals
- CMS' new investment model will help ACOs with health IT