Add a communication policy to stamp out gossip
It starts with an off-the-cuff remark, and the next thing you know, gossip is spreading like wildfire at your practice. And just as you wouldn't wait for a fire before putting up a smoke detector, you shouldn't wait for gossip to take root before you write a communication policy.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers