Master MBA deliberations with a self-assessment
Clinical knowledge may not always help you solve your everyday practice management and reimbursement dilemmas. A masters of business administration (MBA) degree may seem like the right fix to your management problems, but before deciding to pursue a second degree, perform a thorough self-assessment of your goals and options.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs