Be accurate and timely with charges posted
Revenue cycle management remains high on every medical practice’s priority list. A critical point in the revenue cycle is ensuring that services rendered by the providers result in 100% of charges posted, accurately and in a timely fashion. Whether a practice relies on human data entry to post charges or an electronic medical record that passes charges into the billing system, it’s important to have strong controls in place to ensure that charges are not lost or delayed in posting and billing.
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Top Provider Billing Mistakes Are Changing
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Employee Engagement: Make It Meaningful
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues