Pay for performance gets results and spurs development
Marketing executives who want to position their healthcare organization as the high-quality choice for consumers should carefully track the evolution of the CMS/Premier Hospital Quality Incentive Demonstration (HQID). More than 270 hospitals across the United States are participating in this three-year demonstration project. Designed to improve the quality of inpatient care, it’s being touted as the future of hospital reimbursement.
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- Look Beyond Nurse-Patient Ratios
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law