Pay for performance gets results and spurs development
Marketing executives who want to position their healthcare organization as the high-quality choice for consumers should carefully track the evolution of the CMS/Premier Hospital Quality Incentive Demonstration (HQID). More than 270 hospitals across the United States are participating in this three-year demonstration project. Designed to improve the quality of inpatient care, it’s being touted as the future of hospital reimbursement.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- How to Build a Health Plan from Scratch
- Better HCAHPS Scores Protect Revenue
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules