E tools: Seven tips to tackle high-deductible plans
The percentage of employers offering high-deductible plans jumped from 5% in 2003 to 20% in 2005, according to industry publications. It's reasonable to believe that the percentage will continue to rise in 2006, says New Hampshire attorney Robin Fisk. These plans present reimbursement challenges to your facility, so your managed care contracting professionals should learn how to revisit and rewrite contract language to ensure that the organization receives payment for its services.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse