Watch five $$ leaks to take control of the bottom line
Editor’s note: This is part two of a two-part series. To increase revenue at your practice, you don’t necessarily need to generate more business; you might just need to plug a few revenue leaks. Last month, in part one of this series, healthcare consultant Jennifer Bever, MS, CHE, of Chicago-based KarenZupko & Associates, Inc., explained five revenue leaks that your practice can only control indirectly. This month, Bever discusses five revenue areas that you can directly control and ways to correct them.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus