Magnet makes an attractive marketing tool
The Magnet Recognition Program®-the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) program that sets quality indicators and nursing practice standards-is a long, arduous, and expensive undertaking. But it’s also a marketing tool with the potential for a significant return on investment. Among its benefits, the program shines the spotlight on your organization’s commitment to quality, improves patient safety and outcomes, and enhances external and internal customer relations.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- 'Terrible' Patient Becomes Dedicated Nurse
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus