Magnet makes an attractive marketing tool
The Magnet Recognition Program®-the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) program that sets quality indicators and nursing practice standards-is a long, arduous, and expensive undertaking. But it’s also a marketing tool with the potential for a significant return on investment. Among its benefits, the program shines the spotlight on your organization’s commitment to quality, improves patient safety and outcomes, and enhances external and internal customer relations.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts