Reel in healthier contracts, better rates through value plans
Negotiating payer contracts for your practice without the proper tools is a bit like fishing without a pole-challenging and usually not fruitful. Using a value plan can help you take control of the situation, create improved new contracts, and obtain better rates for existing contracts. A value plan collects focused information and pertinent data to demonstrate the worth of your practice in practical terms that are useful to a payer’s business. A value presentation takes the gathered facts and configures the data to demonstrate your unique worth to prospective and current payers. This hard work results in better contracts.
- CFO Exchange: Smartphones Poised to Disrupt Healthcare, Says Topol
- How Digital Strategy Shapes Patient Engagement at Boston Children's Hospital
- CNO on Hospital Redesign: 'You Can't Over-Communicate'
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Consumerism Drives Healthcare Branding, Rebranding Efforts
- PA Ranks See 'Phenomenal Growth,' Lack of Diversity
- Carondelet to Pay $35M to Settle Fraud Allegations
- 3 Traits Personality Assessments Can't Reveal
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- CA Powers Up $80M HIE to 'Create Value in the Data'