Reel in healthier contracts, better rates through value plans
Negotiating payer contracts for your practice without the proper tools is a bit like fishing without a pole-challenging and usually not fruitful. Using a value plan can help you take control of the situation, create improved new contracts, and obtain better rates for existing contracts. A value plan collects focused information and pertinent data to demonstrate the worth of your practice in practical terms that are useful to a payer’s business. A value presentation takes the gathered facts and configures the data to demonstrate your unique worth to prospective and current payers. This hard work results in better contracts.
- 3 More Pioneer ACOs Say They Will Quit
- Governors Push to Expand Role of PAs, Telemedicine
- Telemetry Overuse Cost Health System $4.8 Million in One Year
- Why Open Payments Irks Physicians
- IV Fluids Shortage Continues
- Ebola in the U.S.: Reason to Fear, to Hope, to Prepare
- Difficult Patients: It's Not Them, It's You, Doctor
- Proton Beam Therapy Center Closure Illuminates Costs
- Overcoming a Payer Mix 'Nightmare'
- Driving Down Claims Denials