Reel in healthier contracts, better rates through value plans
Negotiating payer contracts for your practice without the proper tools is a bit like fishing without a pole-challenging and usually not fruitful. Using a value plan can help you take control of the situation, create improved new contracts, and obtain better rates for existing contracts. A value plan collects focused information and pertinent data to demonstrate the worth of your practice in practical terms that are useful to a payer’s business. A value presentation takes the gathered facts and configures the data to demonstrate your unique worth to prospective and current payers. This hard work results in better contracts.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care