Get your bottom line and your patients singing with group visits
Some practices hum along with minimal profit increases from year to year. But by adding group appointments to your schedule, you can get your bottom line singing and improve the health of high-utilizing and chronic-care patients. Group visits allow practices to schedule more patient visits while allowing patients greater access to and time with the physicians.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer