Get your bottom line and your patients singing with group visits
Some practices hum along with minimal profit increases from year to year. But by adding group appointments to your schedule, you can get your bottom line singing and improve the health of high-utilizing and chronic-care patients. Group visits allow practices to schedule more patient visits while allowing patients greater access to and time with the physicians.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives