Learn to perform an effective staff exit interview
Ask an employee who works at your practice what he or she thinks of his or her job and you'll probably get a positive yet perhaps insincere response. But if you ask that same employee for feedback after he or she has left the job, you may unearth a wealth of information about your practice, staff, and management. That's where exit interviews come in.
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- 'Kafkaesque' Value System Unfairly Penalizes Doctor Pay
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Targeting Self-Insured Populations
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Some Cancer Hospitals' Quality Data Will Soon Be Public
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Docs Fret as HHS Addresses Malpractice Reporting 'Loopholes'