File electronically to save time, money on taxes
Paper tax returns might be on their way to becoming as outdated as the eight-track. Last year, for the first time, more than half of all individual income-tax returns were filed electronically, according to the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). If you were not one of the 68 million individuals who e-filed, it may be time to make the switch.
- CMS Sets 2014 Pay Rates for Hospital Outpatient and Physician Services
- FDA hopes hospitals will switch to newly regulated pharmacies
- The 5 Biggest Healthcare Finance Trouble Spots
- Not-for-Profit Hospitals Find Opportunity Amid Uncertainty
- Nonprofit Hospital Outlook 'Negative' in 2014
- The Most Polarizing Topics in Healthcare IT
- Are ACOs Really Different from HMOs?
- How CPOE Will Make Healthcare Smarter
- Why You Should Involve Patients in Nursing Handoffs
- Rise of the Chief Strategy Officer