Focus on physician satisfaction to improve quality, customer service, and bottom line
Want to boost your healthcare organization's patient satisfaction ratings, improve quality of care, and earn a return on investment to boot? Focusing on physician satisfaction can help your organization achieve all three of these goals, marketing experts say. Satisfaction among physicians has a ripple effect that spreads throughout the organization. Happier physicians make for happier patients. Patient satisfaction is a good indicator of the quality of care that a hospital provides. And in the highly competitive healthcare environment, happier, more satisfied physicians are less likely to take their patients with them to another hospital or launch ventures that compete with the hospital.
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- WellPoint Dominates Nearly Half of Markets, AMA Says
- CMS Offers Some ACOs $114M for 'Upfront' Costs
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- Ebola: Second TX Nurse Diagnosed After Improper Protective Gear Application
- Providers Ask HHS to Address EHR Interoperability Barriers