Focus on physician satisfaction to improve quality, customer service, and bottom line
Want to boost your healthcare organization's patient satisfaction ratings, improve quality of care, and earn a return on investment to boot? Focusing on physician satisfaction can help your organization achieve all three of these goals, marketing experts say. Satisfaction among physicians has a ripple effect that spreads throughout the organization. Happier physicians make for happier patients. Patient satisfaction is a good indicator of the quality of care that a hospital provides. And in the highly competitive healthcare environment, happier, more satisfied physicians are less likely to take their patients with them to another hospital or launch ventures that compete with the hospital.
- Readmissions: No Quick Fix to Costly Hospital Challenge
- How Top-Ranked MA Plans Earn Their Stars
- How Telehealth Pays Off for Providers, Patients
- House Calls Key to Pioneer ACO Success
- 4 Ways to Lower the Cost to Collect from Self-Pay Patients
- Defensive Medicine Still Prevalent Despite Tort Reform
- Ebola: Health Officials Try to Quell Front Line Fears
- How Hospitals Can Become 'Upstreamists'
- 'Overtreatment' Debate Circles Back to Lung Cancer Screening
- 4 Tips for Managing Employed Physicians