Focus on physician satisfaction to improve quality, customer service, and bottom line
Want to boost your healthcare organization's patient satisfaction ratings, improve quality of care, and earn a return on investment to boot? Focusing on physician satisfaction can help your organization achieve all three of these goals, marketing experts say. Satisfaction among physicians has a ripple effect that spreads throughout the organization. Happier physicians make for happier patients. Patient satisfaction is a good indicator of the quality of care that a hospital provides. And in the highly competitive healthcare environment, happier, more satisfied physicians are less likely to take their patients with them to another hospital or launch ventures that compete with the hospital.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream