Focus on physician satisfaction to improve quality, customer service, and bottom line
Want to boost your healthcare organization's patient satisfaction ratings, improve quality of care, and earn a return on investment to boot? Focusing on physician satisfaction can help your organization achieve all three of these goals, marketing experts say. Satisfaction among physicians has a ripple effect that spreads throughout the organization. Happier physicians make for happier patients. Patient satisfaction is a good indicator of the quality of care that a hospital provides. And in the highly competitive healthcare environment, happier, more satisfied physicians are less likely to take their patients with them to another hospital or launch ventures that compete with the hospital.
- Will More Pioneer ACOs Defect?
- Charity HealthCare Conundrum Brewing Among Providers
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- MU Final Rule Disappoints Some CIOs
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Transforming Cancer Care