Use research and teamwork to improve patient flow
Problems with patient flow can come back to haunt hospital leaders in many ways-from patient satisafaction to the bottom line. For example, if sick or injured patients wait in line, they take their frustration out on the hospital's satisfaction scores. More important, poor patient flow can be a symptom of quality-of-care problems. Patient flow is also the pulse of a hospital's revenue.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers