Happy physicians leads to improved satisfaction ratings and care
Focusing on your healthcare organization's physician satisfaction can boost patient satisfaction ratings, improve quality of care, and earn a return on investment, experts say. Recent research shows that patient satisfaction is a good indicator of quality of care at a hospital, and facility leaders are now just as likely to focus on improving their patient satisfaction ratings as they are to focus on offering the latest technology. The next step for hospitals looking to improve performance and secure financial health is maintaining a greater focus on physician satisfaction.
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Evidence-Based Practice and Nursing Research: Avoiding Confusion