Happy physicians leads to improved satisfaction ratings and care
Focusing on your healthcare organization's physician satisfaction can boost patient satisfaction ratings, improve quality of care, and earn a return on investment, experts say. Recent research shows that patient satisfaction is a good indicator of quality of care at a hospital, and facility leaders are now just as likely to focus on improving their patient satisfaction ratings as they are to focus on offering the latest technology. The next step for hospitals looking to improve performance and secure financial health is maintaining a greater focus on physician satisfaction.
- Patient Harm Data to Remain on Medicare's Hospital Compare Site
- Quiet ORs Better for Patient Safety
- Tavenner Confirmed as CMS Administrator
- Leapfrog Hospital Safety Scores 'Depressing'
- CMS Seeks to 'Rapidly Reduce' Medicare Spending with $1B in Grants
- Building a Better Healthcare Board
- Hard-Nosed About Physician Teamwork
- Healthcare Leaders Sound Off on Organized Labor
- Case Study: Advance Care Conversations
- Esther Dyson's Population Health Dream