Illinois cardiology practice leaps from zero to $1 million in just two years
Assessment reveals mistakes draining practice revenue Some practices don't know that they are in financial dire straights until the balance sheet goes into the red. Others see the decline but can't find the rope in time to climb out. For one Illinois cardiology practice, the latter scenario prompted the practice's partners to call Beth Rayburn, MBA, president of REI Health Care Group in Hawthorn Woods, IL, to get to the bottom of their bottom-line woes.
- As Retail Clinics Surge, Quality Metrics MIA
- Providers' Push to Consolidate Roils Payers
- Medicare Cost, Quality Data Tools Weak, Says GAO
- No Employee Satisfaction, No Patient-Centered Culture
- RN Named Chief Patient Experience Officer
- Former NQF Co-Chair Linked to Conflicts of Interest in Journal Probe
- Population Health Pays Off for NY Collaborative
- How Simple Data Analytics is Driving Physician Incentives
- AMA Pushes Lame Duck Congress for SGR Repeal
- In PCMH, the 'P' is Not for 'Physician'