Illinois cardiology practice leaps from zero to $1 million in just two years
Assessment reveals mistakes draining practice revenue Some practices don't know that they are in financial dire straights until the balance sheet goes into the red. Others see the decline but can't find the rope in time to climb out. For one Illinois cardiology practice, the latter scenario prompted the practice's partners to call Beth Rayburn, MBA, president of REI Health Care Group in Hawthorn Woods, IL, to get to the bottom of their bottom-line woes.
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- Proton Beam Therapy Poised for Growth in US
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers