Illinois cardiology practice leaps from zero to $1 million in just two years
Assessment reveals mistakes draining practice revenue Some practices don't know that they are in financial dire straights until the balance sheet goes into the red. Others see the decline but can't find the rope in time to climb out. For one Illinois cardiology practice, the latter scenario prompted the practice's partners to call Beth Rayburn, MBA, president of REI Health Care Group in Hawthorn Woods, IL, to get to the bottom of their bottom-line woes.
- ICD-10 Delay Alters Provider, Vendor Prep
- Providers Lag as Consumers Set Agenda
- Payment Reform Naysayers 'Better Wake Up'
- As Hospitalist Patient Loads Rise, So Do Hospital Costs
- HIT Leaders Want Flexibility, Transparency from Next HHS Chief
- Crisis Spurs Healthcare Payment Reform in Arkansas
- Esther Dyson Launches Population Health Challenge
- Reduce Readmissions by Activating Patients to Do 'Self-Care'
- Advance Directives: Let's Make a Law
- Hire Care Coordinators Strategically