Illinois cardiology practice leaps from zero to $1 million in just two years
Assessment reveals mistakes draining practice revenue Some practices don't know that they are in financial dire straights until the balance sheet goes into the red. Others see the decline but can't find the rope in time to climb out. For one Illinois cardiology practice, the latter scenario prompted the practice's partners to call Beth Rayburn, MBA, president of REI Health Care Group in Hawthorn Woods, IL, to get to the bottom of their bottom-line woes.
- Anthem Blue Cross, 7 CA Health Systems Create New Challenger, Business Model
- Data Points to Boom in Private HIX
- Few Winners Among MSSP Participants
- EHR Systems 'Immature, Costly,' AMA Says
- Technology Lights Up Health Innovation Forum
- Interstate Medical Licensure Effort Advances
- Hospitals and doctors fail patients by passing the buck on insurance rules
- Malnourishment 'Epidemic' Plagues Hospitals? Really?
- A new way insurers are shifting costs to the sick
- FTC wary of mergers by hospitals