Illinois cardiology practice leaps from zero to $1 million in just two years
Assessment reveals mistakes draining practice revenue Some practices don't know that they are in financial dire straights until the balance sheet goes into the red. Others see the decline but can't find the rope in time to climb out. For one Illinois cardiology practice, the latter scenario prompted the practice's partners to call Beth Rayburn, MBA, president of REI Health Care Group in Hawthorn Woods, IL, to get to the bottom of their bottom-line woes.
- Senators Hear How Two-Midnight Rule Harms Patients, Hospitals
- 3 Management Lessons from a Supermarket Debacle
- Medicare Advantage Carriers See 'No Choice' But to Accept Cuts
- Physicians to Appeal 'Docs v. Glocks' Ruling in FL
- IOM Identifies GME Problems, Calls for Finance Changes
- Handshaking Spreads Germs. Get Over It.
- Healthcare Costs Start With What We Eat
- Revenue Cycles Get a Boost from Simple JPEG Files
- Hospitals Likely to Outsource ICD-10 at Launch
- Anatomy of 3 Health System Rebranding Efforts