Private practices top OCR list for HIPAA complaints
Is your practice doing all it can to prevent HIPAA privacy violations? Perhaps not. More than half of providers experienced one or more privacy breaches between January 2005 and June 2005, according to the Summer 2005 U.S. Healthcare Industry HIPAA Compliance Survey, sponsored by the Health Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS) and Phoenix Health Systems, the most updated survey as of press time (see www.himss.org for the full report).
- NFP Hospitals' Revenue Growth at 'All-Time Low'
- Transforming Cancer Care
- Interventional Radiology No Longer a Sub-Specialty
- Acute Kidney Injury Gets New Focus
- CNO Leads $1M Charge for New Scrubs, Uniforms
- Half of All Primary Care, Internal Medicine Jobs Unfilled in 2013
- Sharp HealthCare Leaves Pioneer ACO Program
- mHealth Tackles Readmissions
- MA an Insurance Proving Ground for Providers
- States Without Medicaid Expansion Search for Alternatives